Flocksy has been around for years. The graphic design service is popular with marketers, entrepreneurs, and agencies. However, this might not be good for one-off design requests. So what could be other design options than Flocksy? If you’re looking for something better in quality, design process, and affordability, these Flocksy alternatives are worth a try.
The company believes that design transforms many lives. Since its inception in 2003, Kimp has tried various business models in different niches. But the graphic design offer started in 2019, intending to provide better workflows for clients.
- Unlimited design
- Access to Kimp360 to make and manage all design requests in one place
- Fast 24-hour turnaround for simple designs and two to four days for more complicated designs
- 100+ design categories
- Access to premium stock assets
- 24/7 customer support
- Own 100 percent of your designs and get source files
- Graphics – $599 per month
- Video – $699 per month
- Graphics + Video – $995 per month
Founded in 2017, Penji aims to make graphic design accessible to anyone. The company started as a web design agency and realized getting quality graphic design from reliable designers was a challenge. Trusted by over 25,000 agencies worldwide, Penji helps marketing teams, business owners, professionals, and communities. This graphic design service offers a $1 per month plan to nonprofits and free designs to those fighting against injustice.
- Unlimited design and revisions
- AI-powered custom platform to automatically assign suitable designers for every project
- Convenient point-and-click feature for revisions
- Fast 24 to 48-hour turnaround
- Brand folders where you can store branding guidelines for faster design processes
- 120+ design services
- Vetted top two percent of designers
- 24/7 customer support
- Add up to 10 team members on the Penji app for easy collaboration
- Offers one-off design requests
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Pro – $499 per month
- Team – $997 per month
- Agency – $1995 per month
Another on-demand graphic design service that was established in 2018, ManyPixels’s goal is to help businesses of all sizes. You can scale up production with ManyPixel’s fast design process. The company has completed over 150,000 designs and served more than 3,000 customers.
- Manage all designs and projects in one simple platform
- Flexible and scalable with no contracts
- Battle-tested professional graphic designers
- Get designs in one to two business days
- Advanced – $549 per month
- Business – $899 per month
- Designated Designer – $1,199 per month
4. Design Pickle
Headquartered in Arizona, Design Pickle aims to deliver affordable, reliable, and scalable content. Deemed one of the best Flocksy alternatives, Design Pickle gives Flocksy a run for its money through their cheap plans. This company comprises global creatives spanning 12 countries and has completed more than 1.5 million design requests.
- File and revision management and easy-to-use interactive software
- Plans allow you to manage multiple brands
- Endless integration possibilities
- Use Slack as the primary communication platform
- Get fast feedback on projects
- Seamless data exchange
- Automated workflows
- Notification triggers for faster design processes
- Graphics – $499 per month
- Pro – $995 per month
- Premium – $1695 per month
One of the best Flocksy alternatives if you’re looking for something unique. 99designs works differently from other graphic design services on this list. Aside from working one-on-one with professional designers, 99designs also lets you create design contests. You can hire a designer or start a contest to complete your logos and other visual assets.
- Free logo maker
- 90+ design categories
- 24/7 available graphic designers
- Quick and easy solution for finding top graphic designers
- Logo design starts at $299
- Start a contest/Bronze – $299
- Silver – $499
- Gold – $899
- Platinum – $1,299
If you’re looking for a reliable Flocksy alternative for unlimited design and animations, DotYeti is a good choice. Although relatively new in graphic design, the platform has delivered top-notch designs with tech-enabled creative solutions. Its vision is to make the creative journey accessible and enjoyable for everyone—including its graphic designers.
- 48-hour turnaround
- Flexible cancellations and scalability
- Meaningful designs using their feature-rich design tool
- Designers work two shifts to accommodate clients and different timezones
- Brand profile to store branding guidelines
- Vetted top five percent of designers
- Basic – $499 per month
- Premium – $995 per month
- Royal – $2,395 per month
Superside is one of the best Flocksy alternatives for creative and marketing teams. It lets you operate your campaigns through efficient execution. This subscription-based graphic design service is for anyone who wants to create ambitious graphic designs that capture audiences. Trusted by over 450+ companies worldwide, Superside is another reliable, creative solution, but its high fees are the main reason people look for Superside alternatives.
- Dedicated creative team
- Vetted top one percent of creatives
- Designers start projects within 30 minutes of setting up
- Many built-in tools for an efficient design process
- The Superchat feature connects you to your team and colleagues
- Fast 12 to 24-hour turnaround
- Personalized onboarding for new users
- End-to-end creative – $9,000 per month
- Design essentials – $5,000 per month
- Digital advertising – $7,500 per month
Deledesign founders encountered personal issues with hiring graphic designers. And this led them to establish Deledesign as a more cost-effective creative solution for teams, organizations, and individuals. Founded in 2017, Deledesign promises to fix your “design bottlenecks” by offering an all-in-one solution for marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate in real-time with your designer on Slack
- Zapier integrations to keep workflows you love
- Unlimited requests and revisions
- Same-day deliverables
- Work with a multimedia specialist
- Get SEO copywriting services
- Graphic designer – $599 per month
- Multimedia specialist – $799 per month
- Web developer – $499 per month
- SEO writer – $399 per month
Tired of Weighing Your Options?
Try Penji risk-free for 30 days and get your first design as soon as tomorrow
The Bottomline: Which Are the Best Flocksy Alternatives?
Now that you’ve compared each on-demand design service’s top features and pricing choose one that will fit your needs. Kimp is a suitable option if you want the cheapest design service for graphics and videos. If you’re looking for an all-in-one design company that can handle your marketing campaigns, including SEO writing, go for Deledesign. However, if you’re entrusting all your graphics to experts, Penji is the most reliable unlimited graphic design service.
Out of all the Focksy alternatives on this list, Penji offers the most design categories with more than 120 variants. Plus, the plans come with unlimited presentations, web and app designs, and illustrations for surprisingly affordable rates. Penji also recently launched its new offer for one-off design requests. Finally, Penji offers the longest money-back guarantee compared to the other services on this list. Learn more >>