What sets apart a successful LinkedIn ad campaign from the rest? How can you ensure your ads not only reach your target audience but also convert them into valuable leads and customers? That’s precisely what we’ll explore in this blog. With these Linkedin ad examples, you’ll get ideas for how to boost your business on Linkedin.
Join us on a journey through the dynamic world of LinkedIn advertising, as we dissect and analyze real-life examples of campaigns that have achieved remarkable conversion rates. We’ll uncover the strategies, tactics, and creative elements that make these ads stand out, providing you with the insights and inspiration you need to create LinkedIn ad campaigns that actually convert.
Types of LinkedIn Ads
Similar to platforms like Instagram and Facebook, Linkedin has a plethora of ad options to choose from.
- Sponsored Content – These ads help you promote posts to a wider audience. You can target specific demographics, interests, job titles, and more.
- Dynamic Ads – These highly personalized ads can include the receiver’s name. They are designed to capture attention and encourage engagement.
- Text Ads – These are simple, text-based ads that appear at the top or right sidebar of LinkedIn pages. They are affordable and can be used for various marketing objectives.
- Carousel Ads – Carousels allow you to showcase a series of images and videos in a single ad. Each slide has its own headline, description, and link.
- Video Ads – LinkedIn video ads can appear in the feed or as sponsored video content. It’s a powerful medium for storytelling and engagement.
- Display Ads: These visual banner ads can appear on the LinkedIn platform. They are often used for brand awareness campaigns.
- Job Ads – Of course, LinkedIn is an employment platform, so job ads are a part of the mix. Applicants can easily apply once they see a job ad.
- Spotlight Ads – Spotlight ads are designed to promote content and offers. They can include a headline, description, and a clickable image.
- Conversation Ads – This unique ad style is interactive with messages that guide users through a conversational experience. Businesses can use them to drive engagement or gather information.
LinkedIn Ad Examples
What makes an effective ad is the same whether you’re on LinkedIn, Facebook, or any other platform. Great ads have a clear call-to-action, copy that speaks to the unique audience, and a design that makes sense. See if you can find these elements in the following LinkedIn ad examples.
Salesforce is a giant in its industry, and so you’d think they don’t have to work very hard on their ads. But this ad stands out for its thoughtful design, combining text, images, graphics, and statistics to fill out the slides. The brand positions itself further as a thought leader and a source of important information with this report.
Outreach does a great job with their graphic design – bold purple and authoritative text get the point across. The copy speaks to what their target audience might want in a way that addresses possible pain points. The only weakness of this LinkedIn ad example is that it’s fairly vague – What they offer isn’t spelled out.
Aircall chose to do a general LinkedIn ad drawing awareness to its service. The green background is festive and inviting, and the offer is low-risk. The copy re-emphasizes this. For business owners that need a phone system, it’s an enticing offer they’re likely to test drive.
Airbnb chose to use a LinkedIn carousel ad for their summer marketing campaign. The ad clearly shows their logo and lays out the basics of their plan to improve travel for both guests and hosts. During Covid, safety was the top concern, and the brand did a good job of putting their customers’ peace of mind front and center.
This Stripe ad grabs the viewer with a compelling promise: increased conversions. Arguably, they wasted valuable real estate by having the “learn more” button shown twice. But the ad is still clear: Stripe will help you raise conversions and upgrade your online checkout process. For a brand with a big reputation in its space, business owners are likely eager to get free insights in an educational webinar.
Get Infinity Ads for Your Brand
Tired of doing DIY marketing and LinkedIn ads? When you partner with Penji, you get a graphic design team that handles your design process — from social media ads to logos, illustrations, web pages, and more. Simply put in your requests and get a draft back in as little as 24 hours.
Be done with…
- unreliable freelancers
- hiring and firing
- huge workloads
- missed deadlines
- amateur designs
- inconsistent branding
And best of all, pay a fraction of the cost you’d pay a full-time designer and get a whole team instead.
With no contracts, you have nothing to lose! Ready to see how Penji can streamline your graphic design process for good? Check out a demo and see how it works.