Want to get on Godffrey’s good side? Give him a compliment! If you want to learn about leadership, scroll down to question 4, because he has a great quote to live by.
1. What is your best trait?
Keeping my calm under pressure
2. What trait do you wish you had?
Being more organized.
3. If you could be a kid again, what would you do differently?
I won’t break my toys so they can become collectibles and I’d spend more time with my parents.
4. What are you most confident about that you could teach others?
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” If learning leadership, this is the first thing that I would teach.
5. If you had to pick one person from Penji to go on a game show with a $1,000,000 prize with you, who would it be?
Royce but if he’s out Johnathan G., if John is out then Sidlakan.
6. What is your favorite font and why?
As of now, Montserrat, it’s clean, it’s very elegant and it’s free for commercial use.
7. How do you show people you care?
By being there to listen, and just listen not just to respond, and by constantly motivating people to be better.
8. If you were a chef, what food would you serve?
Meat stew and vegetables, cooked in a thick, peanut-based sauce and colored with Annatto served with a paste of small fish and prawns.
9. What makes your friends so awesome?
They are not offended easily and they will always be there when you need them.
10. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Bugs Bunny because I grew up watching Looney Tunes.
11. What would make your day instantly better?
- My family, Agnes, Paul and PB
- A compliment
- New Jordan sneakers