After experiencing firsthand how expensive and time-consuming graphic design was for small businesses and startups, our founders created Penji. Our goal was to make quality graphic design fast, simple, and affordable for everyone. The way it should be.
Today Penji’s unlimited graphic design platform supports thousands of brands and agencies worldwide including known brands such as Rebook, Pepboys, 1800-Flowers, and Express. And at the same time remain true to our values and support our community.
- Develop and execute an approved cross-channel social media strategy for our social media accounts.
- Own strategy, content ideation, posting, and community management for our social media accounts.
- Build and maintain social media content calendar
- Own copywriting and scheduling all posts across all platforms so that each post resonates with its target audience
- Lead a task force of local marketers contributing to the management of our Tri-State social media accounts.
- Build and execute social strategies for seasonal campaigns.
- Liaise with marketers and agents related to features on our social media accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics in order to enhance understanding of social communities, and recommend actions
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of social media management experience
- A passion for social media and staying up to date with the latest channels and trends
- Effective at creating presentation content
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe CS (proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Relevant experience in identifying and appealing to a variety of highly targeted audiences
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and simultaneously work toward multiple company initiatives at once
- Ability to multitask, and manage time and competing deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment