Penji is looking for a self-motivated professional with an outstanding track record in appointment setting. Join Penji and work with a team of impact-driven creatives committed to providing our customers with a one-of-a-kind creative experience. You’ll work remotely with our HQ team based in Philadelphia, PA, USA, where your duties will include delivering positive results, designing strategic sales plans, and creating successful sales pipelines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 2017, Penji has provided on-demand access to the top 2% of graphic designers. We’re the leader in graphic design subscription services and are recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies.
Beyond our business success, we’re a community-conscious startup dedicated to supporting nonprofits and those who are helping others. Graphic design is what we do. Being a responsible employer and supporting our communities is who we aim to be. Join us on our mission to leave a positive footprint.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of business development, relationship building, and maximizing sales strategies.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Hands-on and willing to execute strategies
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Sales Planning: Expand and execute a strategic plan that’s data-driven
- Metrics Driven: Achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Prospecting Skills: Using your own unique method to find new prospective customers
- Curiosity-driven experiments: Research and develops strategies to drive sales and boost brand loyalty.
- Relentless follow through: Understand where prospective customers are within the buyers’ journey and develop an actionable plan to move a prospective customer through a funnel
- Collaborate within the internal team: Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Flawless execution: Establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process-driven success
- Creating & presenting reports: Gather and summarize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help improve overall team performance
- Be forward thinking: Identify emerging markets and market shifts while fully aware of new products and competition status.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Positive Sales Conversion Rate %