We’re looking for graphic designers with a strong passion for their work. We’re a fast-growing startup comprised of high-energy, memes-loving, and diverse talents. Forget “culture-fitting” at Penji. Think “culture-adding.” Be your authentic self and bring something new and unique to the team. We’re always looking for new flavors!
Nobody works alone at Penji. You’ll be part of a nurturing team that cares about your success as an individual. Despite being new, you play a vital role in your team’s success. Should you ever encounter issues, anyone on your team can be of assistance.
- Fully remote work
- Vacation days
- Overtime pay
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Penji Academy
- Promotional opportunities (we always promote internally first)
- Monthly design contests
- Earn points & awards (points redeemable during team retreat)
- Annual team retreats
You’ll be tested on the following and are expected to be proficient in most design categories. It’s ok if you’re still a beginner at some design types. We’ll teach you how to sprint, but you need to know how to run.
- Visual identity (logo, brand guidelines, icons etc.)
- Marketing & advertising (flyers, print ads, infographics, brochures, presentations etc.)
- UI/UX (website, mobile apps, web dashboard etc.)
- Publication (books, newspaper, newsletter, magazines, catalog etc.)
- Packaging (box, bottle, bag, container, labels etc.)
- Art and illustration (t-shirt, patterns, comic books, concept art, character design, mascots, etc.)
- Manage 8 – 10 projects per day
- Collaborating on complex projects
- Effectively communicate with clients
- Follow project-handling procedures
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop).
- Reliable laptop or PC to work on
- Your own copy of all required design software
- 100MB+ high speed internet
- Dedicated and quiet room to work in