About the job
Are you an intuitive problem solver with a knack for helping people? Join us! Penji is a fast-growing, fun-loving, and mission-driven startup looking to expand in the City of Brotherly Love. We’re a tech-enabled design platform with a mission to simplify and make graphic design accessible and enjoyable for everyone (not only those with deep pockets). Working at Penji WILL be a challenging but rewarding experience. So if you’re a passionate soul who loves to connect with people and provide solutions, hit Apply and join Penji!
About the company
Since 2017, Penji has provided on-demand access to the top 2% of graphic designers. We’re the leader in graphic design subscription services and recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies.
Beyond our business success, we’re a community-conscious startup dedicated to supporting nonprofits and those who are helping others. Graphic design is what we do. Being a responsible employer and supporting our communities is who we aim to be. Join us on our mission to leave a positive footprint.
- 5+ years of customer service/support experience
- 3+ years of building and managing high-performing customer support teams in the B2B environment
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Impeccable organization and accurate note-taking
- Hands-on and willing to execute strategies
- Cultivating customer relationships: Facilitate organic growth by understanding our customers’ problems.
- Improving customer satisfaction: Interact with customers to understand their problems/concerns while actively listening for opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide sound solutions: Diagnose every customer concern individually, research, and deliver accurate solutions to each customer’s concerns.
- Tickets management: Create, investigate, and handle assigned support tickets with care.
- Manage customer accounts: Monitor, communicate, follow up, and manage assigned customer accounts to ensure satisfaction and quality service.
- Reporting issues: Monitor and report issues on projects and/or customer accounts.
- Phone & Zoom calls: Attend phone or video conference calls with customers, team members, or partners.
- Strategies & experiments: Develop strategies/experiments to improve customer satisfaction.
- Data entry: Manual research and data entry as needed to facilitate assignments, tasks, or collaborations.
- Constantly learning: Constantly learn and educate yourself on better support strategies. Continuously improve your customer support & personal skills.
- Creating & presenting reports: Create frequent reports to present your findings, strategies, and customer data to the team.
- Collaborate with a team: Work with designers, marketers, writers, developers, and others at our HQ and Global team to execute assignments/campaigns/tasks.
- Generating ideas: Generating new Support ideas and coordinating them into executable experiments.
Key performance indicators
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Improve Retention Rate
- Decrease existing company churn rate
- # of referrals per month based on the entire team’s performance