ABOUT THE JOB
Are you an experienced self-taught digital ads specialist looking for a startup to put your skills to the test? Join Penji! We’re a fast-growing tech-enabled design platform seeking to expand our Facebook and Google PPC advertising efforts. Work with a team of passionate designers and marketers at our HQ office in Philly to deliver breakthrough campaigns reaching millions of users nationwide. We’re a mission-driven company aiming to simplify and make graphic design accessible to everyone. If you’re looking for a place to grow, develop your talents, and work on meaningful projects, hit Apply!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 2017, Penji has provided on-demand access to the top 2% of graphic designers. We’re the leader in graphic design subscription services and recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies.
Beyond our business success, we’re a community-conscious startup dedicated to supporting nonprofits and those who are helping others. Graphic design is what we do. Being a responsible employer and supporting our communities is who we aim to be. Join us on our mission to leave a positive footprint.
- 2+ years of Google Ads experience
- 2+ years of Facebook Ads experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- Experienced running + testing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experienced in running multiple A/B testing campaigns
- Experience building, deploying, and scaling ads across various platforms
- Proficient ad copywriting experience
- Ability to develop, collaborate, and execute complex multi-variable strategies
- Data-driven. Can extrapolate valuable insights from raw data
- A solid online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and brand identity/awareness
- Developing creative ad strategies & experiments: Research and develop strategies to drive sales and brand awareness. Analyze data and create experiments to identify new opportunities/audiences/ideas.
- Creating campaigns: Plan, execute, monitor, and create targeted campaigns across multiple advertising platforms. Additionally, develop A/B tests and various experimental campaigns to understand our audience, industry, customer behavior, and other valuable metrics. It may require design and copywriting skills to deliver ads efficiently.
- Managing ads across all platforms: Constantly collect, monitor, improve, and upkeep ads across all platforms. Ensure all ads are operating cost-effectively and achieving their KPI promptly.
- Constantly learning: Constantly learn and educate yourself on advertising. Continuously improve your methods and strategies.
- Generating ideas: Generating new ad/campaign ideas and coordinating them into executable experiments.
- Creating & presenting reports: Create frequent reports to present your findings, strategies, and ad performance to the team.
- Collaborate with a team: Work with designers, marketers, writers, developers, and others at our HQ and Global team to execute assignments/campaigns/tasks.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Positive Return on ad spend
- Conversion rate + cost per conversion