Jonathan has been a Penji graphic designer since 2017. He has strong controversial views about anime characters and can debate about them for days on end. That skill definitely comes in handy when responding to his family’s comments about his job being “easy”.
Curious about Jonathan? Here are 15 quick facts about him that you probably didn’t know.
1. Who is your favorite family member and why?
That would be my mom. We do jive a lot and we’re just like friends. But of course I respect and love her so much.
2. What are 3 things you think are totally worth the money every time?
Food, Clothes and Action Figures hahaha!
3. What is a topic you can talk endlessly about?
4. What is your first bucket list item?
I really want to go to Akihabara
5. What is a common misconception about your job?
People around me especially some relatives always say that my job is easy haha!
6. Tell me about a talent you have besides graphic design.
I think I can sing? Hahaha!
7. What are your top 3 apocalypse items and why?
– Flashlight (For dark areas)
– Water (Survival essential)
– Radio Comms (Just in case there are other survivors in other areas)
8. What was your dream job as a kid and how did you achieve it OR why did you pivot?
I wanted to work as a nurse before but then I realized I don’t have the patience to study hard so I chose a different career haha!
9. What advice would you give your teenage self?
Just be yourself, do what you love. Either way people will always say something.
10. What is your first happiest memory?
My dad and I watched Voltes V movie in the cinema.
11. What is something that everyone hates but you actually love?
12. If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. Who would be your dream client and why?
Coca-cola. I really love their ads. It’s almost literally for everyone. So I wish I could make one for them.
14. If you were stranded on an island with one other Penji member, who would it be?
Reg. Reg is a pilot so I think he is trained for emergency situations haha!
15. What is the best gift you have ever received?
My very first cell phone.