Meet Princess. Our designer who is true to her name and the biggest chicken fan. She’s come a long way professionally and personally. Read on to learn more about her accomplishments!
1. What is your favorite lunch food?
My favorite lunch food is Chicken, mostly Adobo sa Gata, I am from Bicol Province and we called it “Tinutungang Manok” it’s so good and I don’t care if I eat the same dish every day. 🙂
2. What are you most proud of currently?
I am proud of myself for being hard-working, independent and financially literate. I bought insurance, property that I can truly call “my own”, invest and save more because these days we don’t know what is gonna happen to us.
3. What game are you most confident that you will win?
Board Games. One of my favorites is The Resistance.
4. What is your irrational pet peeve?
What I find really annoying is when someone asks for my advice on a particular situation and disregards it, only to find out that they would take someone else’s same opinion. I think it’s a waste of time and energy. Time is really important. To me, time is a commodity you can’t afford to lose. So for people seeking my advice and take it for granted is my pet peeve.
5. What is the nicest thing a stranger has ever said to you or done for you?
“You are beautiful and very kind, I hope I had a sister like you” This was said to me by Kuya Grab Rider, when I booked him to deliver the groceries for my brother last year before the lockdown happened. I don’t know the reasons but I always get a compliment from delivery riders. It feels nice when a stranger is being nice to you 🙂 because I always got a “not approachable” first impression before.
6. If you were given $100 to spend in 10 minutes, what would you spend it on?
I would buy Nerf Guns, this is the stuff that I wanted to have but I don’t want to spend my precious money on them.
7. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I’m a sucker for chicken. You can make a lot of dishes with it. It’s high in protein and helps with losing weight. Whatever the reasons are not important, I just love chicken because it’s my comfort food.
8. Who is your best friend and what is your favorite trait about them?
Her name is Hazel. This question instantly brought a smile to my face. Thinking about her always brings such bliss. I love everything about her and we had a lot in common. My favorite trait about her is that she’s good at cooking, straightforward and honest. I love her so much!
9. If you had to pick one coworker to work with for the rest of your life, who would it be?
This is a very hard question 😛 I have two closest friends in Penji. But, I guess I would pick Rhea, because I am comfortable with her. I believe we’re good as a team because we have a common interest in terms of designs and style. I admire her creativity and dedication.
10. What do you look for in a good friend?
I like someone who is kind, honest, supportive, straightforward and respects your thoughts and opinions. 🙂