About the job
Are you an experienced graphic designer with video editing expertise looking for a new challenge? Penji is a tech-enabled design platform aiming to make graphic design simple and accessible to everyone (not just those with money). We’re a fun-loving, energetic, and passionate group of people looking to make a difference with our skills and technology. If you share our mission and have a passion for design, hit Apply and join our team!
About the company
Since 2017, Penji has provided on-demand access to the top 2% of graphic designers. We’re the leader in graphic design subscription services and recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies.
Beyond our business success, we’re a community-conscious startup dedicated to supporting nonprofits and those who are helping others. Graphic design is what we do. Being a responsible employer and supporting our communities is who we aim to be. Join us on our mission to leave a positive footprint.
To qualify for this position, you must have a current portfolio that includes your:
- Design work
- Video qualifications
- Animation examples
- 3+ years of work experience
- 3+ years of generalized design experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro or a Window’s equivalent
- Capable of designing branding, marketing materials, infographics, landing pages, and social media graphics
- Some illustrations capability
- Graphic design: Create visually compelling and on-brand digital graphics.
- Video editing: Create visually compelling and on-brand video content.
- Web design: Create conversion-centric and on-brand web designs and landing pages.
- Generating ideas: Help develop design ideas to support various initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with a team: Work with designers, marketers, writers, developers, and others at our HQ and Global team to execute assignments/campaigns/tasks.
- Constantly learning: Learn, educate yourself, and improve the quality of your creative work.
Key performance indicators
- # of creatives produced each month
- # of projects meeting deadlines